Palazzo del Mare is indeed the “Palace of the Sea” of this gloriously private island. The condo is comprised of 29 units boasting a nearly incomparable comfort luxury living experience. Waterfront views, a degree of privacy that has yet to be equaled, there’s plenty to love about Palazzo del Mare.
A stunningly royal experience awaits you at Palazzo del Mare Fisher Island. There’s a pool and an exclusive beach area which comes with cabanas as well as a fitness facility open only to residents. At their largest, the Palazzo del Mare condo residences offer up to five bedrooms with the choice of select “see through” floor plans. Each unit has a private elevator foyer and an enormous balcony overlooking the beautiful ocean. Kitchens come with custom cabinets, high end appliances and much more. You’ll feel like a king or queen living at Palazzo del Mare.
Taste a variety of foods right on Fisher Island or explore even more dishes in Miami Beach. Tennis, shopping, all of this is right on the island as well but the fact that downtown Miami is as close as Miami Beach means there’s plenty to do.
- Private beachfront with cabanas
- Heated swimming pool
- Private fitness center
- Private Massage Room
- Media room with theater seating large-screen television and multimedia equipment
- Bicycle storage
- Pet friendly
- “Flow through” floor plans
- Choose from three or five bedroom units
- Private air conditioned elevator foyers for each residence
- Huge balconies overlooking the ocean
- 10 foot high ceilings
- Custom kitchen cabinetry
- Gaggenau brand stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Cappuccino machines
- lavish master bedroom suites with his and hers walk-in wardrobes
- Elegant bathrooms
- Impact resistant glass at all windows and sliding glass doors
- Solid-core interior wood doors
- Recessed lighting in halls, kitchen and bathrooms
- Utility Room with maytag washer and dryer and built-in laundry sink